“Cycle to Nepal” is a volunteering campaign by two PATRIZIA employees. Jan Kuhn from the Frankfurt office was inspired by the #patriziarun to organize his own event that specifically appeals to cycling enthusiasts. For him, cycling is the perfect balance to his office job – and to home-office. That’s why he also covered a lot of kilometres in the saddle last year, including reaching a long-planned goal and “commuting” home from the Squaire in Frankfurt – albeit on a holiday, as he was on the road for a total of just under nine hours for the 172.5 km and 2,300 metres of altitude.
In Jaroslaw Szal, a colleague from the Luxembourg site, he found an equally enthusiastic cyclist to support him in organizing the charity event. Jaroslaw, too, loves cycling more than anything, whether it’s long-distance rides through Scandinavia, racing along the Moselle River or riding his indoor trainer in the winter. He is especially happy to support this project in Nepal, as he explored the country and the people himself on foot in 2018.
Once to Dhoksan and back for a good cause
8 steps to reach the goal:
- Register on the Race Result portal from May 3 until June 30, 2021 at the latest.
- Print out your start number, which you will receive in the registration confirmation email.
- Share your activity in your network! #patriziaride #patriziaride
- Find any cycling routes in your area and track all the kilometres ridden in June.
- Take photos of yourself with your starting number: before, during or after cycling
- Upload the photos on the Race Result portal (together with the kilometres, see point 7.) and post them on social media with the hashtag #patriziaride
- Enter your mileage on Race Results, either individually each day or collectively at the end of the month.
- At the end of the campaign you will receive an email with your individual certificate to print out.
Support the PATRIZIA School Dhoksan in Nepal
Supporter of the event “Cycle to Nepal”
#patriziaride – the hashtag to share!
More information is available in our flyer. Questions, requests or suggestions can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.